2012 Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO
2012 FX SHO CRUISER other side
Your search for perfection ends here.
Full-featured, comfortable and roomy, the all-new FX Cruiser SHO provides an improved riding experience aboard a bold and revolutionary new platform. The hull is now longer, offering the most stable ride in the industry. Instantly-activated mechanical neutral enables this craft to start in place and ease around the dock. The three-person Cruiser® seat delivers the industry’s only theater-style seating.
- Stern/Platform Storage: Now larger than ever, the all-new swim platform features fast-access stern storage, double grab handles and a redesigned reboarding step, angled deeper in the water for easier reboarding.
- Three-person Cruiser® seat: An exciting, new innovation that offers theater-style seating, spaciousness and a thrilling view for everyone on board.
- Command Link: An industry first, offering quick, easy access to onboard instrumentation keys.
- True Neutral/Reverse: Reverse and a new, true neutral gear combine to offer precise control and ease of operation.
- Available Colors: Yacht Blue Metallic or Carbon
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 140.2 in.
- Width: 48.4 in.
- Height: 48.4 in.
- Dry Weight: 853 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 33.2 gal.
- Glove Box: Standard
- Hydro-Turf® Mats: Standard
- Chrome Accents: Standard
- NanoXcel® Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck: Standard
- Automatic Bilge System: Standard
- Electronic Bilge: Standard
- Sponsons: Standard
- Engine Type: Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 155mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Displacement: 1812 cc
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Standard
- Low-RPM Mode™: Standard
- Cruiser® Seat: Standard
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Standard
- Command Link Instrumentation Buttons: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- No Wake Mode™: Standard
- Mechanical Neutral: Standard
- Reverse: with Traction Control
- Quick Shift Trim System: Standard
- Yamaha Engine Management System (YEMS) An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping and engine diagnostics: Standard
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Multifunction Instrumentation Panel: Standard
- Analog Meter: Standard
- Digital Meter: Standard
- Air Temperature Display: Standard
- Water Temperature Display: Standard
- Fuel Consumption Display: Standard
- Compass: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Watertight Storage: Standard
- Fast Access Stern Storage: Standard
- Pull-up Cleats: Standard
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Security Mode: Standard
- Remote Transmitter: Standard
- Dual Cupholders in Glovebox: Standard
- Beverage Holder: Standard
- Engine Type
- Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- 1812 cc
- Dry Weight
- 853 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.5 gal.
- 48.4 in.
- 140.2 in.
- 48.4 in.
- Rider Capacity
- 1-3 persons
- Storage Capacity
- 33.2 gal.
- 155mm High-pressure
- Hull Type
- Yacht Blue Metallic, Carbon