2019 Cobia 220 DC
Call for Price
Due To Manufacturer Internet Pricing Restrictions Please Contact Us For Nations Best Price!
The brand new "do it all" dual console.
Luxury, comfort and quality come standard with every 220 Dual Console. Designed with the same silky smooth hull and dry ride as the out-performing 217 CC, the 220 DC handles even the biggest water with confidence, safety and style. A smart, multi-purpose layout is ready to meet any on-the-water adventure for the whole family and friends. Standard features include fold-down aft seating, a passenger seat that converts to a lounge and serious fishing amenities like dedicated undergunwale rod storage. Add to that expansive storage space for gear, bags and skis, a fully finished standup head area and an array of options including a ski tow bar that cleverly recesses into the deck. The 220 DC answers the call no matter the conditions, the activity or the crew.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Draft: 18 in.
- Fuel capacity: 89 gal.
- LOA: 21 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum capacities: 9 persons or 1,600 lb.
- Maximum HP: 250 hp
- Transom height: 25 in.
- Weight (approx. w/o engine): 2,950 lb.
- No motor
- Hydraulic steering: Standard
- Hydraulic tilt steering: Optional
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (stainless): Optional
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (black): Optional
- Trim tabs: Optional
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station: Standard
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option): Standard
- Boot stripe gunmetal grey: Optional
- Boot stripe sapphire blue: Optional
- Boot stripe white: Optional
- Stainless steel rub rail: Standard
- White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert upgrade: Optional
- All white cushion color: Standard
- Cockpit bolsters: Standard
- Cushion package: Standard
- Fresh water washdown system: Optional
- Head, pump-out w/ deck fitting: Optional
- Ladder - stainless steel: Standard
- Portable head: Optional
- Ski pylon: Optional
- Stereo (4-speaker): Optional
- Two-tone cushion color upgrade (almond/tan): Optional
- Two-tone cushion color upgrade (grey/white): Optional
- Garmin 7~ touchscreen w/ sonar (GPSMAP 741XS): Optional
- Livewell & raw water washdown package (25 gal): Optional
- SS gunnel rod holders (2): Standard
- Automatic bilge pump (addl): Optional
- Ultra bilge pump switch (upgrade): Optional
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
- Bimini top: Optional
- Bow rail: Standard
- Cobia trailer (tandem axle): Optional
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest: Standard
- Compass: Optional
- Convertible, premium helm seating: Standard
- Double lounge seat w/ cooler: Standard
- Rear seating: Standard
- Seating, large captain's chair: Standard
- Shipping cover : None: Optional
- Shipping cover (shrink wrap): Optional
- SS flush mount pull-up cleats (3): Standard
- Trailer aluminum wheels option: Optional
- Trailer spare tire option: Optional
- Battery 31 series: Optional
- Battery charger (w/ inlet): Optional
- Battery switch 4-position (elect. dual): Standard
- Tray & wiring for additional battery: Optional
- Underwater lights, blue (set of 2): Optional
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors: Standard
- Max HP
- 250 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 7 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 18 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2,950 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 9 persons; 1,600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 89 gal.