2019 Yamaha AR195
- Tower + Bimini™ Top: The forward-swept aluminum tower is perfect for all watersports fun and comes standard with a Bimini Top.
- Innovative Cockpit Seating: New deck and hull design maximizes space, comfort and versatility unlike any other 19-foot boat.
- In-Floor Storage: Oversized, in-floor storage compartment accommodates wakeboards and extra gear.
- Swim Platform: Yamaha's signature swim platform design with beverage mounts, backrest cushions and access to the exclusive pump cleanout ports.
- Innovative Pump Cleanout Ports: Featuring a simple twist-to-lock design, Yamaha's proprietary cleanout ports provide quick access to the jet pumps.
- Length: 19 ft. 5 in.
- Weight: 2,500 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 2 in.
- Draft: 15 in.
- Dead Rise: 18°
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 7 ft. 6 in.
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 8 persons; 1,600 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 422 gal.
- Limited Warranty: The Best Just Gets Better
Cockpit and Bow
- Snap-in Marine-Grade Woven Floor Mat: Standard
- Removable Dinette Table with Pedestal (Mounts at Cockpit and Stern): Mount at Cockpit Only
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Hinged Seat Cushions: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: Chrome
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Integrated Removable Cooler: Standard
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Upgraded Aluminum Handles & Accents: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Marine-Grade Mat: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Connext® with Touchscreen: 4.3 in. display
- Custom Fit Smartphone Holder: Standard
- Boat Wellness Function Display: in Connext® with Touchscreen
- Marine Stereo: Clarion®
- Bluetooth Capability: Standard
- USB/AUX Input: Standard
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Marine Speakers: 4
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Depth Finder: Standard
- Water Temperature: Standard
- Electronic Speedometer: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Rack & Pinion Steering: Standard
- Quiet Cruise Technology: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
Engines and Drive Line
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Single 1.8 Liter, Super Vortex High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1852cc
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal.
- 160 MM High-Pressure Pump: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 5.3L
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller: Standard
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline: Standard
- Available Color(s): Suede Gray or Black
- Stainless Steel Cleats: 6 Pop-up
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Bimini™ Top: Standard
- Aluminum Folding Wakeboard Tower: Standard
- Wakeboard Racks: Optional
- Windshield Mirror: Standard
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Single Axle
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional (Single Axle)
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Lights: Standard
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Engine Type
- Single 1.8 Liter, Super Vortex High Output
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 5 in.
- 8 ft. 2 in.
- 15 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2,500 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons; 1,600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 40 gal.